Inspiration Through Technology
Unicus methodologies and tools are completely customisable to suit our customer’s individual needs, and are continuously adapted and upgraded to meet current and emerging standards, requirements and technologies.
Unicus services offering adhere to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and ICTIL standards and recommendations, and are able to fully integrate with most of the available, off-the-shelf project- and programme management products in use today.
Unicus strongly believe in doing more with less. Our approach and our solutions focus on what our customers need and want, and what fits their organisation best. Unicus stands apart from the competition in:
- Reputation: With more than eight years of business management leadership, we are recognised for excellence in technology, management practices, and customer service.
- Focus: We concentrate on our core competencies of business management, continually evaluating new advances in management theory and best practices, and employing those that will best benefit our customers.
- Service: We go the extra step to provide outstanding service and pay careful attention to customers’ needs long after the sale. Long-term customer relationships are the cornerstone of Unicus’ business.
- Track Record: Our success with customers speaks for itself. We understand that the success of any project directly affects the bottom line. Our services enhance business processes, resulting in better business management. We believe in a partnership with our customers, and we work closely with them to understand all of the wider business and ICT. Once a customer’s needs are identified, our structured implementation methodology ensures a smooth transition. Together, we make sure our solutions work in exactly the way that makes the most sense for each organisation. We continually look to our customers for new or different ideas, and even more importantly, we listen.
Organisations are undertaking increasingly larger change programmes, yet they often lack the programme management capability to manage them effectively in parallel with the other challenges that need to be tackled on a daily basis.
Many organisations view large programmes as a collection of stand-alone projects. Major initiatives, such as Change Realisation and Business Intelligence are considered to be the domain of the ICT function; the impact of change on people and processes becomes secondary to the implementation of the technology(s). Without acknowledging the business impact, and inherent costs, strategic initiatives will fail to deliver the expected benefits.
The desire for a return on investment is a key driver. Often, generation of a return is considered to fall outside of the scope of the ICT project. Yet, regulators and investors are increasingly critical of the management of large-scale investments involving ICT where business returns are not given sufficient importance.
UNICUS’ core offering is our Programme and Project Services (PPS) – a portfolio of services that address the needs of companies embarking on major business change programmes with a significant ICT component.
PPS will help you translate your business vision into reality, by drawing on our experience of managing literally hundreds of projects for customers.
PPS is not only about supplying programme and project managers; it is also about techniques and a discipline for structuring and bringing coherence to major change. It will help you address major questions and challenges throughout the programme life cycle, for example:
- Concept definition
- What is the full scope of this change?
- How do we demonstrate this is more than just ICT?
- Programme definition
- How do we shape it into a coherent programme?
- How do we plan to address the resistance to change?
- How should we monitor delivery of benefit?
- How do we deal with transition and people change?
- How do we measure and track the financial and non-financial benefits?
Our Programme and Project Services can help you to:
- Translate your business vision into reality
- Bring structure and coherence to major change
- Increase your chances of delivering business benefits
- Address specific skill and resource shortfalls
PPS is at the heart of what we do best, our specific Programme and Project Services include:
- Benefits and change realisation – including benefits roadmap and realisation plans, and change impact assessments
- Programme definition – including blueprint development and migration planning
- Programme and project office – including programme and project office design and implementation
- Delivery – including requirements definition, systems architecture, build and implementation
- Management support services – including programme and project health-check, and the supply of programme- and project managers
For more information on our Programme Management offering please email your contact details to: email@example.com and a Unicus Representative will contact you.
Let’s Work Together
Jabu Sibanda – CEO
Mobile:- +27 (82) 883 0230
Regus, Ground Floor,
Southdowns Ridge Office,
Corner Nellmapius and John Vorster Drive.
Office:- +27 12 003-3345